Our New Safety Practices
Know that we will continue to keep the highest standards for a sterile environment and best practices as we navigate through these new times. These new practices are meant to enhance the safety of our clients and ourselves while Covid-19 is considered a risk.
Here are some new practices that will be in place for the foreseeable future:
- Everything will be by appointment only: Piercings, jewelry changes. Jewelry shopping will be walk in on Fridays and Saturdays
- Everyone entering Jagger’s will be required to wear a mask. We prefer this be your own clean, washable mask, however we will have disposable masks available for a fee of $5.00 if you require it.
- Everyone entering Jagger’s will hand sanitize upon entering. A hand washing station will also be available.
- We will allow 2 people in the piercing room at a time. The door will be locked during sessions.
- We are going paperless when possible. Care sheet (if getting a piercing) will be sent prior to appointments.
- We prefer debit/credit for payment but if you prefer to pay in cash, please bring the correct amount as we will be unable to provide change.
- We ask that when coming to your appointment, you bring all of your belongings in a single closed bag.
- We ask that if you or anyone you have been in contact with has experienced any two of the Covid-19 symptoms as outlined by the Government of Nova Scotia that you reschedule your appointment: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/when-to-seek-help/#symptoms . If you experience these symptoms please go to the 811 online assessment tool: https://811.novascotia.ca/ or call 811 for support.
- We ask that if you or someone in your household has travelled outside of the Atlantic Bubble (NS, NB, PEI and NFLD) in the last 14 days that you reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you continue to respect social distancing (6ft/2m apart) whenever possible. An exception is made during your piercing or jewelry change.
Some extra measures we are taking on our end:
- All staff will complete a personal health assessment before coming to work each day.
- All surfaces exposed to clients will be sterilized between each session.
- We will continue to do curbside pick up for jewelry orders when requested.
- The piercer will be wearing a new disposable mask with every new session (and a face shield when doing work around the nose or mouth). A clean washable mask will be worn by all staff in the shop at all times.