At Jagger’s we keep the highest standards for a sterile environment and best practices at all times. With the loosening of Covid restrictions know that we will continue taking extra steps to ensure a safe and comfortable environment.
Practices that will be in place for the foreseeable future:
- Masks will not be required
- Everyone entering Jagger’s will hand sanitize or hand wash upon entering.
- We will only allow 1 additional person in the piercing room at a time.
- We are paperless where possible.
- We ask that when coming to your appointment, you bring all of your belongings in a single closed bag.
- We ask that if you are feeling unwell, you re-schedule your appointment
- We ask that everyone still respect social distancing in the shop.
Some extra measures we are taking on our end:
- Staff will continue to be masked when in close contact with clients
- All surfaces in the main shop are being clean regularly.
- The piercer will be wearing a mask during all piercing and jewelry change appointments